Heading out on mega-adventures is hard work. So today we’re focusing on staycations and backyard glamping. Once you have the gear, you can set up your backyard whenever the mood strikes, creating a perfect glamping adventure for your family of outdoor lovers. Don’t have a backyard? Don’t sweat it – instead, set up your glamping retreat at your nearest state park. Here are our favorite Friday finds for backyard glamping.
- CORE 9-Person Instant Cabin Tent – You don’t have to worry about weight when glamping. Instead, you are looking for room to spread out, and ways to make your outdoor home feel as cozy as your indoor home. The CORE Instant Cabin Tent sets up in 60 seconds, features a room divider, and even an electrical cord access port. While it sleeps nine adults quite snuggly, it’s perfect for a family staycation or a friends sleepover party. There are lots of glamping tents available on Amazon, but this one was the most affordable and highly rated that we found.
- Milliard Tri-Folding Foam Mattress – We’ve totally given up on air mattresses. We have dogs. We have kids. They just don’t last. This tri-folding foam mattress is a perfect (and more comfortable) substitute. It will last so much longer, and it’s comparatively affordable. This is the queen size, but they make these it twin and full sizes as well. The mattress comes with a washable bamboo cover and got great reviews on Amazon.
- BioLite Smokeless FirePit – It’s a portable wood-burning fire pit – perfect for small yards, camping, or glamping adventures. Four fan speeds control the intensity of the flame, and it comes with a rechargeable battery pack for charging your devices. Perfect for s’mores roasting, keeping warm, or providing perfect campfire vibes.
- Mason Jar Solar Lights (8 Pack) – Please note that these do not include the mason jars, but they are perfect for turning your own canning jars into beautiful solar lights. If you charge these in full sun for 6-8 hours, the lights will last for 12+ hours. They are perfect as a table decoration, for lining a path, or for hanging in the trees. Perfect for setting the mood for your glamping adventure.
- Trekology Portable Camping Table – These folding, waterproof tables come in three different sizes, so you can use them inside your glamping tent as a nightstand, or use them outside for food prep and eating. All three sizes are less than three pounds, and they come with a carrying case so you can take them anywhere.
- Oversized Club Camp Chair – Suitable for campers up to 500 pounds, this chair by Guide Gear is marketed as the most comfortable camp chair on the planet. The back and sides are plush and padded, and it folds up easily when your glamping trip is over. Better get more than one of these, or there’s sure to be arguments!
Looking for more our Fun Friday Finds posts? Find them here!
Pin for later?