Please don't travel until it's safe to do so! Our travel posts are great for making future plans or dreaming about your next escape. Also, please note that this post may contain affiliate links from which we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Back road rambling and coffee go hand-in-hand, don’t they? These are our favorite new or notable gadgets for making coffee while on the go.
- Belwares French Press Coffee Maker with Extra Filters – Featuring double-walled stainless steel design. A multi-screen filter system catches the tiniest coffee grounds, making superior coffee, even on the road.
- Hydro Flask 12 oz. Double Wall Stainless Steel Mug – A brand new BPA design featuring a press-in lid and durable construction. It will keep your coffee hot for six hours.
- Kikkerland Brass Collapsible Coffee Dripper – Collapsible brass-plated dripper that fits any size filter. Perfect for packing into your suitcase or backpack.
- Portable Espresso Maker by nCamp – Stainless Steel expresso maker that is perfect for picnics, hiking, and camping. Comes with a nesting cup with a silicone wrap for grip and insulation. Folding rubber-coated handles for easy use and storage.
- Overmont Camping Kettle – This camping kettle comes in two sizes, 27 fl. oz. or 42 fl. oz. It is made of hard-anodized aluminum and FDA approved. Weighing just a half pound, it is both portable and lightweight. Perfect for picnics and car camping.
- Javamill Coffee Grinder by GSI Outdoors – Enjoy freshly ground coffee no matter where life takes you. This little coffee grinder is made from durable co-polyester and weighs only 9.3 ounces.