Please note: There's a good chance that this post contains affiliate links from which we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Back road rambling and coffee go hand-in-hand, don’t they? These are our favorite new or notable gadgets for making coffee while on the go.
- Belwares French Press Coffee Maker with Extra Filters – Featuring double-walled stainless steel design. A multi-screen filter system catches the tiniest coffee grounds, making superior coffee, even on the road.
- Hydro Flask 12 oz. Double Wall Stainless Steel Mug – A brand new BPA design featuring a press-in lid and durable construction. It will keep your coffee hot for six hours.
- Kikkerland Brass Collapsible Coffee Dripper – Collapsible brass-plated dripper that fits any size filter. Perfect for packing into your suitcase or backpack.
- Portable Espresso Maker by nCamp – Stainless Steel expresso maker that is perfect for picnics, hiking, and camping. Comes with a nesting cup with a silicone wrap for grip and insulation. Folding rubber-coated handles for easy use and storage.
- Overmont Camping Kettle – This camping kettle comes in two sizes, 27 fl. oz. or 42 fl. oz. It is made of hard-anodized aluminum and FDA approved. Weighing just a half pound, it is both portable and lightweight. Perfect for picnics and car camping.
- Javamill Coffee Grinder by GSI Outdoors – Enjoy freshly ground coffee no matter where life takes you. This little coffee grinder is made from durable co-polyester and weighs only 9.3 ounces.
Posts About Staying Caffeinated While Camping
Pin for Later?