Please note: There's a good chance that this post contains affiliate links from which we earn a commission. As always, thanks so much for supporting Back Road Ramblers.
Sure disconnecting is awesome, but it’s not always possible. Here are some great ideas for those of you that need to plug in when you travel.
- Travel Power Strip – The perfect portable power strip for all of your excursions, this handy device includes 3 USB ports and three outlets on a short extension cord. Perfect for cruises, business trip, and working in your hotel room.
- TP-Link AC750 Wireless Wi-Fi Travel Router – With a great compact design, TL-WR902AC is small enough to put into your pocket and make sure you can have internet access wherever you go. The mini USB power supply and built-in adapter make it perfect for travelers, students, and anyone else living life on the go. Use it to connect a personal hotspot, as a range extender, or as a wireless router.
- Nite Ize Original Steelie Dash Mount Kit – Magnetic Car Dash Mount for Smartphones – We find the Steelie system by Nite Ize indispensable. The dash mount kit is an easy solution for road-trip navigation, but there are also Steelie products for every situation where you would need to mount your phone or your tablet.
- Stylish Laptop Sleeve – Suitable for a 13 – 13.3-inch laptop, this sleeve is water resistant, shock absorbent, slim and lightweight.
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones – Deep, powerful sound for the music you love. Lightweight, comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Control your music and calls on Apple devices with inline mic/remote. Perfect for airplanes or when you have to work in a crowded cafe.
- OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – We are on year three with our OontZ speaker. They are super durable, so good for camping and more rugged adventures.
Pin for later?