Please don't travel until it's safe to do so, and be sure to check with each state/destination for its current COVID-19 guidelines before planning a visit. Also, please note that this post may contain links from which we earn a small commission.
Sure disconnecting is awesome, but it’s not always possible. Here are some great ideas for those of you that need to plug in when you travel.
- Travel Power Strip – The perfect portable power strip for all of your excursions, this handy device includes 3 USB ports and three outlets on a short extension cord. Perfect for cruises, business trip, and working in your hotel room.
- TP-Link AC750 Wireless Wi-Fi Travel Router – With a great compact design, TL-WR902AC is small enough to put into your pocket and make sure you can have internet access wherever you go. The mini USB power supply and built-in adapter make it perfect for travelers, students, and anyone else living life on the go. Use it to connect a personal hotspot, as a range extender, or as a wireless router.
- Nite Ize Original Steelie Dash Mount Kit – Magnetic Car Dash Mount for Smartphones – We find the Steelie system by Nite Ize indispensable. The dash mount kit is an easy solution for road-trip navigation, but there are also Steelie products for every situation where you would need to mount your phone or your tablet.
- Stylish Laptop Sleeve – Suitable for a 13 – 13.3-inch laptop, this sleeve is water resistant, shock absorbent, slim and lightweight.
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones – Deep, powerful sound for the music you love. Lightweight, comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Control your music and calls on Apple devices with inline mic/remote. Perfect for airplanes or when you have to work in a crowded cafe.
- OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – We are on year three with our OontZ speaker. They are super durable, so good for camping and more rugged adventures.
Pin for later?