Interested in writing a guest post for Back Road Ramblers?
We’ve recently narrowed our scope and are focusing entirely on back road travel in North America (at least until we’re empty nesters!). Our readers are explorers who want to take the road less traveled, and many of them enjoy outdoor adventuring with their families. Our most popular posts cover camping, hiking, kayaking, and back road rambles around the USA.
Do You Have a Story to Share?
We’re always looking for writers to share tips about remote travel destinations, campgrounds, parks, and road trips in North America.
Here’s What we’re Looking For:
- A well-written post about your favorite road trip or back-road destination that is at least 500 words in length, preferably between 800 and 1,000 words.
- At least 3 high-quality photos that you own the copyright to.
- A short bio and photo with links to your social media accounts and your blog.
Past Guest Posts
- Exploring Suffield, Connecticut by Sarah Blumenfeld of New England Family Diary
- Exploring Kapuskasing, Ontario by Becky of Trekking with Becky
- Exploring Raleigh, North Carolina by Lori Ferguson of Encourage Your Spouse
- Best Places to Visit in the Bay Area, California by Meesh from Right Where I Left Off
- Exploring Bozeman, Montana by Jim from Dig and Flow
- Orange County, California by Sarah from The Family Explorer
- The National Park-to-Park Highway by Susan from Mountain Mom and Tots
- Sugarbush Farm in Woodstock, Vermont by Betsy Luce from Sugarbush Farm
- Home is Where You Pitch it: Turning Your Campsite into a Cozy Retreat by Kacey Mya from the Drifter Collective
- Love Your Campfire with these Easy Camping Recipes by Ilyssa Bozza of Pandaneo
- Magic in the Mountains: Boone and Blowing Rock, NC by Jason Scott of Pump Paddle Boards
Please fill out the form below if you’re interested in contributing. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.