Interested in writing a guest post for Back Road Ramblers?
Let’s talk. Back Road Ramblers is a blog about travel in North America with a strong focus on small towns outdoor recreation. Our readers are explorers who want to take the road less traveled, and many of them enjoy outdoor adventuring with their families. Our most popular posts cover camping, hiking, kayaking, and back road rambles around the USA.
Please note: If you represent a commercial brand and are hoping for advertising or links to your commercial website, this is not the spot for you. Please visit the Work with Us page to find out more about advertising opportunities.
Do You Have a Story to Share?
We’re always looking for writers to share tips about remote travel destinations, campgrounds, parks, and road trips in North America. Please fill out the form below with your topic idea.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- A well-written post about your favorite road trip, back-road destination, or outdoor adventure in North America that is at least 800 words in length.
- At least 3 high-quality photos that you own the copyright to.
- A short bio and photo with links to your social media accounts and your blog.
- If you add any internal links to the post, they will need to be approved before acceptance.
Please understand that we may edit for grammar and SEO, and we may add internal and/or affiliate links to the finished post.
Past Guest Posts
- Exploring Suffield, Connecticut by Sarah Blumenfeld of New England Family Diary
- Exploring Kapuskasing, Ontario by Becky of Trekking with Becky
- Exploring Raleigh, North Carolina by Lori Ferguson of Encourage Your Spouse
- Best Places to Visit in the Bay Area, California by Meesh from Right Where I Left Off
- Exploring Bozeman, Montana by Jim from Dig and Flow
- Orange County, California by Sarah from The Family Explorer
- The National Park-to-Park Highway by Susan from Mountain Mom and Tots
- Sugarbush Farm in Woodstock, Vermont by Betsy Luce from Sugarbush Farm
- Home is Where You Pitch it: Turning Your Campsite into a Cozy Retreat by Kacey Mya from the Drifter Collective
- Love Your Campfire with these Easy Camping Recipes by Ilyssa Bozza of Pandaneo
- Magic in the Mountains: Boone and Blowing Rock, NC by Jason Scott of Pump Paddle Boards
Please fill out the form below if you’re interested in contributing. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.