Six Romantic Getaways in
Looking for love in all the wrong places? Then it’s time for a New Hampshire getaway! For such a small state, New Hampshire has more than its fair share of romantic destinations.
Portsmouth doesn’t even have to try to be romantic, especially in the summer when the flowers are blooming, the downtown is festooned with twinkly lights, and outdoor patios have come alive.
Lincoln is the perfect romantic vacation destination for outdoor lovers. Pack a picnic and drive the famous Kancamagus Highway.
- Go skiing at Cranmore Resort
- Hike and swim at Echo Lake State Park
- Take a ride on the Conway Scenic Railroad
- Visit craft breweries
- Catch a show by the Peterborough Players
- Drive to the top of Pack Monadnock
- Hike Mount Monadnock
- Dine at Waterhouse Restaurant
- Spend the day at Castle in the Clouds Conservation area
- Visit Old Country Store and Museum
- Rent kayaks at Wild Meadow Paddlesports
- Cross-country ski at
Jackson Ski Touring Foundation
- Take a horse-drawn sleigh ride at
- Hike Iron Mountain Trail
- Stroll across Honeymoon Bridge
Get more details about the most romantic destinations in New Hampshire.
Keep in Touch!
Hey there! I'm Tara and road tripping is my passion! I'd love to help you plan your next adventure, whether it's across town or across the country!