Please note: There's a good chance that this post contains affiliate links from which we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Are you looking for a unique way to spend more time outside in Massachusetts without pitching your tent in a crowded campground? Glamping might just be your answer! Glamping provides many of the comforts of home in a beautiful outdoor setting, and let me tell you – Massachusetts boasts some incredibly beautiful outdoor settings!
From the beautiful seashores of Cape Cod to the mountains of the Berkshires, and every place in between, glamping in Massachusetts is a fabulous way to get outside in all four seasons.
How to find Glamping in Massachusetts
We use a number of online resources when looking for a good New England glamping vacation. Here’s an overview of your options.
- Glamping Hub – We find the most unique glamping opportunities on Glamping Hub, which features yurts, treehouses, cabins, and glamping tents. Glamping sites do tend to be more luxurious and expensive, but the booking process is easy and there are lots of Massachusetts glamping properties to choose from.
- Hipcamp – Hipcamp specializes in all types of private campsites, not just glamping. As of right now, most of the Hipcamp properties in Massachusetts are in the Berkshires. Generally speaking, these Hipcamp properties are rustic and affordable.
- Tentrr – Tentrr is relatively new on the scene, but we are loving the concept. Signature Tentrr sites are ready-to-go glamping tents made of canvas, complete with a bed, woodstove, and toilet. They are very private spots in unique locations. Prices pretty standard, between $95 and $150 per night. Right now, Tentrr sites in Massachusetts are located almost exclusively in the Berkshires.
- Airbnb – If you navigate to the Airbnb website, you will find a section titled “Unique Stays” under “More Filters”. From there, you can filter your search to include barns, castles, yurts, and campers, among others. Massachusetts glamping sites are limited, but there are a few that are worth checking out. New to Airbnb? Use our referral code to save $55 off your first booking.
Glamping Near Boston
Whether you want to escape the crowds of the city or are looking for a little staycation close to home, these cool properties provide some of the best glamping near Boston. We'll cover Cape Cod in the next section.
Glamping on Cape Cod
Cape Cod is just over an hour from Boston, but it might as well be on another planet. If you're looking to escape the city for glamping in Cape Cod, we urge you to check out some of these unique properties.
Glamping in the Berkshires
Ready to make your glamping dreams a reality? These awesome and unique properties make it easy! And if you want to read more about some of our favorite glamping in New England, check out these posts:
- Glamping on the Saco River in Maine with Tentrr
- The Most Beautiful Destinations for Winter Glamping in New England
- Awesome New England Camping Cabins for Your Next Adventure
- Why Farm Camping in Vermont Should be Your Next Adventure
Feature photo credit: Glamping Hub
Pin for Later?